Invisalign – Brecksville, OH
Straightening Smiles Without Metal Brackets and Wires
Invisalign in Brecksville is unlike its traditional counterpart. While metal brackets use brackets and wires to move and shift teeth, Invisalign employs clear, plastic trays that are customized based on your own dental impressions. At Brecksville Dental Excellence, Dr. Saleh can put your smile on the right track with the help of these truly unique clear aligners. Instead of feeling embarrassed by your orthodontic treatment, you can embrace each day with a renewed confidence even while wearing your trays. No matter the problem, whether it is overcrowding, gapped, or crooked teeth, or a misaligned bite, Invisalign can give you the results you desire in much less time. If you’re ready to take the next step toward a straighter, healthier smile, contact us today to schedule an appointment.
Why Choose Brecksville Dental Excellence for Invisalign?
- Treatment administered by Dr. Saleh, a Certified Invisalign® Provider
- Dental Insurance Accepted and Financing Available
- Provided to both teens and adults
How Does Invisalign Work?
Created by Align Technologies, Invisalign uses clear, plastic trays that are custom fabricated based on dental impressions taken by our team at Brecksville Dental Excellence. When worn, they apply gentle and continuous pressure to your teeth, helping to guide them into their proper position. Designed to treat problems of all types, including overcrowding, spaces between teeth, crooked teeth, or misaligned bites, patients being treated with Invisalign are to wear their trays for 20-22 hours each day. After 1-2 weeks of wear (based on the recommendation of your dentist in Brecksville), you will swap out your current set for the next one in the series.
You will continue this same process until you complete all sets, at which time you will trade in your Invisalign aligners for a retainer that will help to keep your newly aligned teeth in their proper place.
Indications for Invisalign
When it comes to versatility, you cannot beat Invisalign. These clear trays are a welcomed reality for self-conscious teens and adults and are capable of treating all types of common orthodontic problems, such as:
Teeth that are too close together are nearly impossible to keep clean. Brushing and flossing can become a wasted effort because of the inability to remove bad bacteria and food particles in between teeth. Fortunately, with Invisalign, your teeth will begin to move and create space that allows for a more pleasing aesthetic and improved oral health. Once your teeth are more properly aligned, you’ll be able to maintain better oral health.
Gaps Between Teeth
If large gaps appear between your teeth, you will discover the food and bacteria can often become trapped in these enlarged spaces. As a result, you can become vulnerable to tooth decay and gum disease. But with Invisalign, we can bring your teeth closer together and effectively, eliminate the gap that may cause you to feel self-conscious.
Improper bite alignment can lead to excessive wear and tear on your tooth enamel as well as chronic jaw pain that negatively impacts your smile, neck, shoulders, and head. Overbites, underbites, crossbites, and open bites can be a thing of the past, however, when starting treatment with Invisalign.
The Benefits of Invisalign
The benefits of Invisalign are hard to match. Apart from their discreet and subtle appearance, which is widely popular with anxious teens and busy, working professionals, they are capable of reducing the amount of time wearing orthodontics, allowing you to enjoy your new and improved smile much sooner than if you were to wear traditional metal braces.
Additional benefits that come with Invisalign include:
- An orthodontic solution that is easy to clean, only requiring you to have a soft-bristled toothbrush, clear soap, and lukewarm water. This allows you to effectively remove bacteria left behind on your aligners without accidentally scratching your trays and causing them to become less transparent.
- Minimal irritation to your soft oral tissues. Unlike metal braces that can rub and cause oral sores, Invisalign is smooth and fits snugly against your teeth, reducing the risk for irritation to your lips, gums, tongue, and cheeks.
- The ability to eat your favorite foods because it is required that you remove your trays before eating or drinking anything but water. With braces, you have to worry about the potential for food getting stuck between your brackets and wires, but with Invisalign, this worry is completely removed.
- You don’t have to compromise your daily appearance while wearing Invisalign. In fact, most people will never know you’re wearing them because of their subtly.
Understanding the Cost of Invisalign
The cost of Invisalign in Brecksville cannot be determined until you schedule a consultation with our team. Because many factors must be considered, we will need to thoroughly examine your smile to determine the severity of your case, if Invisalign is the best choice to improve your smile, and how long you can expect to undergo treatment. It’s important to remember that no two patients are alike, so what you might pay for Invisalign will likely be far different than what a friend or colleague might pay. Only until we see you for a consultation will we be able to provide a clear estimate for the cost of your new smile.