Invisalign – Brecksville, OH
Straightening Smiles Without Metal Brackets and Wires
Invisalign in Brecksville is unlike its traditional counterpart. While metal brackets use brackets and wires to move and shift teeth, Invisalign employs clear, plastic trays that are customized based on your own dental impressions. At Brecksville Dental Excellence, Dr. Saleh can put your smile on the right track with the help of these truly unique clear aligners. Instead of feeling embarrassed by your orthodontic treatment, you can embrace each day with a renewed confidence even while wearing your trays. No matter the problem, whether it is overcrowding, gapped, or crooked teeth, or a misaligned bite, Invisalign can give you the results you desire in much less time. If you’re ready to take the next step toward a straighter, healthier smile, contact us today to schedule an appointment.
Why Choose Brecksville Dental Excellence for Invisalign?
- Treatment administered by Dr. Saleh, a Certified Invisalign® Provider
- Dental Insurance Accepted and Financing Available
- Provided to both teens and adults
How Does Invisalign Work?
Created by Align Technologies, Invisalign uses clear, plastic trays that are custom fabricated based on dental impressions taken by our team at Brecksville Dental Excellence. When worn, they apply gentle and continuous pressure to your teeth, helping to guide them into their proper position. Designed to treat problems of all types, including overcrowding, spaces between teeth, crooked teeth, or misaligned bites, patients being treated with Invisalign are to wear their trays for 20-22 hours each day. After 1-2 weeks of wear (based on the recommendation of your dentist in Brecksville), you will swap out your current set for the next one in the series.
You will continue this same process until you complete all sets, at which time you will trade in your Invisalign aligners for a retainer that will help to keep your newly aligned teeth in their proper place.
Indications for Invisalign
When it comes to versatility, you cannot beat Invisalign. These clear trays are a welcomed reality for self-conscious teens and adults and are capable of treating all types of common orthodontic problems, such as:
Teeth that are too close together are nearly impossible to keep clean. Brushing and flossing can become a wasted effort because of the inability to remove bad bacteria and food particles in between teeth. Fortunately, with Invisalign, your teeth will begin to move and create space that allows for a more pleasing aesthetic and improved oral health. Once your teeth are more properly aligned, you’ll be able to maintain better oral health.
Gaps Between Teeth
If large gaps appear between your teeth, you will discover the food and bacteria can often become trapped in these enlarged spaces. As a result, you can become vulnerable to tooth decay and gum disease. But with Invisalign, we can bring your teeth closer together and effectively, eliminate the gap that may cause you to feel self-conscious.
Improper bite alignment can lead to excessive wear and tear on your tooth enamel as well as chronic jaw pain that negatively impacts your smile, neck, shoulders, and head. Overbites, underbites, crossbites, and open bites can be a thing of the past, however, when starting treatment with Invisalign.
The Benefits of Invisalign
The benefits of Invisalign are hard to match. Apart from their discreet and subtle appearance, which is widely popular with anxious teens and busy, working professionals, they are capable of reducing the amount of time wearing orthodontics, allowing you to enjoy your new and improved smile much sooner than if you were to wear traditional metal braces.
Additional benefits that come with Invisalign include:
- An orthodontic solution that is easy to clean, only requiring you to have a soft-bristled toothbrush, clear soap, and lukewarm water. This allows you to effectively remove bacteria left behind on your aligners without accidentally scratching your trays and causing them to become less transparent.
- Minimal irritation to your soft oral tissues. Unlike metal braces that can rub and cause oral sores, Invisalign is smooth and fits snugly against your teeth, reducing the risk for irritation to your lips, gums, tongue, and cheeks.
- The ability to eat your favorite foods because it is required that you remove your trays before eating or drinking anything but water. With braces, you have to worry about the potential for food getting stuck between your brackets and wires, but with Invisalign, this worry is completely removed.
- You don’t have to compromise your daily appearance while wearing Invisalign. In fact, most people will never know you’re wearing them because of their subtly.
Understanding the Cost of Invisalign
Because many factors must be considered, the cost of Invisalign in Brecksville cannot be determined until you schedule a consultation with Dr. Saleh. He will need to thoroughly examine your smile to determine the severity of your case, whether Invisalign is the best choice to improve your smile, and how long you can expect to undergo treatment. It’s important to remember that no two patients are alike, so what you might pay for Invisalign will likely be far different than what a friend or colleague might pay. Only until we see you for a consultation will we be able to provide a clear estimate for the cost of your new smile and walk you through your financing options.
Factors That Affect the Cost of Invisalign
Each and every set of Invisalign clear aligners is custom-made to meet a patient’s needs at a particular stage in their treatment. For this reason, it’s statistically unlikely that two people will ever pay the same amount for Invisalign in Brecksville. There are too many variables at play that affect the price, some of which are:
- The severity of your orthodontic issues.
- Whether you’re straightening your upper arch, lower arch, or both.
- The amount of time your treatment lasts.
Dr. Saleh will be sure to discuss each of these factors with you, as well as how they affect pricing, during your consultation.
Invisalign or Smile Direct Club™: Which Costs More?
If you’re looking for a quick way to straighten your teeth on a budget, you might be tempted to go with Smile Direct Club or another system of “do-it-yourself” clear aligners. After all, you can get them without stepping foot into a dentist’s office, and they usually cost a fraction of what Invisalign does.
However, these DIY aligners can end up doing more harm than good for a few reasons:
- You won’t have an orthodontic professional overseeing your progress. This may sound convenient at first since you won’t need to attend regular checkups, but you also may not be aware that a problem is developing until it’s too late.
- If an issue does arise, you won’t be able to call your trusted dentist. Instead, you’ll have to deal with a customer service line that may or may not be able to help you.
- You’ll have to make your own impressions of your teeth to create the aligners. If the impressions end up not being 100% accurate, there’s a chance that your teeth could move in different directions than planned. Ultimately, you’d end up paying more money to have your teeth corrected by a professional anyway.
By visiting a certified Invisalign dentist in Brecksville, like Dr. Saleh, from the start, you save yourself from many potential risks. Your treatment will be guided by an expert every step of the way!
Does Dental Insurance Cover Invisalign?
It’s possible to qualify for dental insurance coverage for Invisalign, but it’s not necessarily the case for every plan. For example, many insurance plans cover orthodontic treatment at 50 percent, but only for patients under the age of 18. Our team can review your insurance policy and handle the claims process for you to ensure you receive all of the benefits you’re eligible for.
Options for Making Invisalign Affordable
If you’re looking for another way to fit Invisalign into your budget, you’ll be happy to know that at Brecksville Dental Excellence, we partner with CareCredit. This third-party financing company offers a variety of flexible payment plans to choose from. If you qualify for one of these plans, you can expect to pay very little or even nothing in interest rates!