Wisdom Teeth Extractions – Brecksville, OH
Preventing Future Oral Health Issues From Arising
An estimated 65 percent of people are born with wisdom teeth. However, not all of these people will need to have them extracted. Third molars once served a crucial purpose of helping our ancestors eat chewy plants and uncooked meats, but today, our jaws are smaller, and they don’t serve the same purpose. Typically, dentists will only suggest removing your wisdom teeth if they pose a threat to your oral health. If you’re between the ages of 17 and 25 and don’t know whether your wisdom teeth need to be removed or not, contact our office today to schedule an appointment.
Why Choose Brecksville Dental Excellence for Wisdom Teeth Extractions?
- Advanced Cone Beam CT Scanner
Open 6 Days
When is Wisdom Tooth Extraction Really Necessary?
Not everybody requires their wisdom teeth to be removed. Some situations in which we may suggest an extraction include:
- They’re impacted below the gums and pose a risk of becoming infected.
- You’re in a great deal of pain and discomfort.
- There’s not enough room in your jawbone to house them.
- You’re experiencing pain while eating and speaking.
- A cyst has formed in the sac where your wisdom tooth was grown.
- You’re experiencing sinus issues due to your wisdom teeth.
- Your gums are swollen or inflamed.