Wisdom Tooth Extractions – Brecksville, OH
Preventing Future Oral Health Issues
An estimated 65 percent of people are born with wisdom teeth. These third molars once served a crucial purpose of helping our ancestors eat chewy plants and uncooked meats, but today, our jaws are smaller, and there often isn't enough room for the wisdom teeth. Typically, our dentist will only suggest wisdom tooth extractions in our Brecksville, OH dental office if they pose a threat to your oral health. If you’re between the ages of 17 and 25 and don’t know whether your wisdom teeth need to be removed or not, contact our dental office today to schedule an appointment.
Why Choose Brecksville Dental Excellence for Wisdom Tooth Extractions?
- Soothing Dental Sedation Available
Open 6 Days
When is Wisdom Tooth Extraction Really Necessary?
Not everybody requires their wisdom teeth to be removed. Some situations in which we may suggest an extraction include:
- They’re impacted below the gums and pose a risk of becoming infected.
- You’re in a great deal of pain and discomfort.
- There’s not enough room in your jawbone to hold them.
- You’re experiencing pain while eating and speaking.
- A cyst has formed in the area where your wisdom tooth was grown.
- You’re experiencing sinus issues due to your wisdom teeth.
- Your gums are swollen or inflamed.