Tooth Extractions – Brecksville, OH
Preserving the Health
of Your Smile
At Brecksville Dental Excellence, our team will always try to preserve your natural teeth at all costs. However, in some cases, we’re able to save more of your natural teeth by removing one or more severely damaged or decayed teeth using tooth extractions in our Brecksville, OH dental office. This is because issues like infections and gum disease can spread and wreak havoc on surrounding teeth if they’re not taken care of. Fortunately, we offer several custom-tailored tooth replacement solutions to help rebuild your smile and make it healthier than before.
Why Choose Brecksville Dental Excellence for Tooth Extractions?
- Soothing Dental Sedation Available
Common Reasons for Tooth Extractions
Here are some of the situations in which we may suggest removing a tooth:
- Severe tooth decay that can’t be treated with a filling or dental crown.
- Gum disease that has caused a tooth to become loose.
- Overcrowded teeth that don’t leave enough room in your mouth to successfully undergo orthodontic treatment.
- Impacted teeth that put you at risk of developing an infection.
- A severely broken tooth that can’t be repaired with a restoration or cosmetic bonding.